The following rules are not mandatory for players, but compliance with them should be accepted by all in order to preserve a high level of quality in the game.
1. Never attack burning castles. Give the target’s owner time to recover.
2. Never steal Outposts from another player, unless you know he has quit the game.
3. Never attack players, if they are more than 10 levels below your level.
4. For high level players: Never attack a castle if it doesnt have at least level 3 walls and towers and a moat.
5. Strong alliances with many members should never attack weak alliances with a limited number of members, e.g. It’s a shame for an alliance with 60 members to attack an alliance with 5 members, unless they are provoked first.
6. Never try to imitate the asshole you hate. Be honest, be better, be a model of behavior.