New tools for the Invasion of the Foreign Empire and Berimond
- There will be new tools that are designed for the Invasion of the Foreign Empire and Berimond
- These tools will only work in the events they were designed for and can be used in fights against other players (in Berimond) and NPCs
- You will only be able to purchase them in Prime Days
- The tool types are as follows:
Shortened cooldown time for Alliance Repair Help
- The cooldown duration will be cut down from 24 hours to only 6 hours
New Quest: Invite a friend
- There will be a quest with the completion condition to refer a friend
- This quest will be available in 3 different forms, for different level ranges
- Be quick! When this quest appears, it will be on a timer, meaning it will disappear after a period of time if not completed
- Combat Bears and Lions are now available via a new Berimond construction, the Holding Pens
- These units will only work in Berimond, and will either consume food, or troops, depending on their mood
- Catapults have been introduced as an offensive tool
- These Catapults will reduce the enemies wall strength by 100%, but will require Outhouses as ammunition
- After the success of the Wheel of Fortune, the Jester has decided to branch out her operation into a new building, the Circus
- Every day, players will have a chance to enter the Circus and pay 10,000 coins to receive a mystery prize
- The prize could be troops, tools, food, VIP time, a castle-wide increase in public order, a huge decrease in public order for 24 hours (terrible performance, must try harder), or brand new units, Harlequins.
- Harlequins are a 300 ranged and melee offensive unit that consume no food, but have a 65% chance to misdirect their attacks at your own army. Use them at your own risk!
- Finally, a new building, the Gym (available at level 55) will give players access to the Bodybuilding unit.
- This unit will consume double the food of most other units, and is exclusively available on the USA server.
New Event: Wrestlemania
- ’nuff said
- The Shady Character event is now permanent.
- Due to some discussion over whether the naming was appropriate, Demon Horrors and Deathly Horrors have been renamed to Huggable Honeys and Happy Hamsters accordingly
- Voice Chat has been enabled, with one channel for every server.
- To go alongside with this, a cover of “Tribute” can now be sung instead of paying resource Tribute
- Radio Empire is now live! Tune in to your favourite CM’s singing top class hits all day long
- The Bi-Annual No Thornking Empire Roast will happen on a thursday this year, yummy.
- The Alchemist and Barterer have been kidnapped by the Prince. Thoughts go out to their families.