Alliance – Coat of Arms
- You can now create an Alliance Coat of Arms and proudly bare your allegiance to the world!
- How to get an Alliance Coat of Arms
- Be in an alliance
- Look for the “noble house“ – shown as a stone block – outside your castle (similar to the Wishing Well)
- If the alliance fulfills the requirements (alliance level & amount of might points), the Noble House can be founded.
- The Alliance leader needs to found the Noble House using resources, coins and rubies from the Alliance Funds
- The Alliance leader can choose their Alliance Coat of Arms once for free
- There are a lot more options for the Alliance Coat of Arms as compared to the regular player one! (up to three different colors, up to three different symbols, new layouts, new symbols)
- The Alliance Coat of Arms is shown in the following places:
- Alliance symbol replaces the vip level symbol of every player (only colors visible)
- Player Info dialogue
- Other alliance info dialogue
- In the future, coming with a later update, the Alliance Coat of Arms will have upgradable levels.
More activity rewards for the Alliance version of War of Realms
- There will now be activity rewards for the Alliance version of the War of the Realms event This will show various reward steps with a progress bar, similar to the one seen in the Alliance version of the Nomads event.
- Rewards will range from currency (gold and rubies) to event troops and tools.
- When you are not yet in an alliance, the Alliance Tasks (2) in the daily activities will be hidden
- There will be two new elite units (Veteran Flame Bearer & Veteran Composite Bowman) that can be purchased in Prime Days