New Center of Command: The Laboratory
- Laboratories are a new type of landmark/center of power on the world map.
- There is a preset number of laboratories that will appear on the map.
- When an alliance controls a laboratory, every member of the alliance is given a production bonus to the special kingdom resource of the kingdom the laboratory is in.
- You can donate wood and stone to increase the level of the laboratory.
- All laboratories are reset once a month and moved to a new location on the world map
- The alliance can control more than one laboratory but only the highest level laboratory bonus will apply.
- If a laboratory is captured, it retains its level, but any resources donated towards the next upgrade level will be lost.
- Instead of using resources, you may spend coins to build a Colossus in this alternate version of the event
- Contributing coins increases a point score which determines the deco value and your position in the event rankings
- The best deco values will be awarded to the top 3 ranked players
- The Colossus deco of this event has 4 levels
Power points – rewards and additional display
- Buildings, units and equipment grant power points that can be viewed in the ranking as you might already know
- There is now a new popup that rewards you for reaching certain power point values (similar to the level up screen)
- Power is also shown in your information dialogue (replacing honor) and is added to the display below the glory title
Auto-fill for crafting
- The auto-fill function for crafting equipment and gems is now available
- This function will set the lowest quality available items when you have not selected any yourself to be placed into the smithy
- If you have pre-filled one or more slots, the others will be filled accordingly
- The duration of the crafting animation has also been reduced
Spy warning and instant spy horses
- You will now get a warning in the pre-attack screen if you have not yet spied on a target
- The fastest horse option will now make an espionage happen nearly instantly
- Alliance support can be requested for buildings to shorten the building time (3 helpers are needed)
- There will be an object outside your castle through which you can access the friend invite menu (not available for partner sites)
- You can now get time skip consumables when you level up
- There will be a quest in the lower levels that asks you to use a time skip consumable