War of the Realms – Additions and changes
- You can now win new rewards – a hero, an item set and a decoration specially designed for the War of the Realms event.
- The existing reward ranks were adjusted to accommodate the new rewards
- The castles of the foreign Empire can now properly simulate Hero and Gem bonuses more frequently than before.
- If a new decoration comes into the inventory, there will be a notification on the building menu icon in the action panel.
- If you click on it, there will be also a notification on the icon of the storage tab.
- The button for the resource trader will now be available in more places than before.
- When searching for an open alliance, only active alliances will be shown.
- For a random group of players, the Everwinter Glacier kingdom will be unlockable from level 18 (with rubies only), being introduced by a corresponding quest.